Sunday, May 25, 2008

Adding Labels and Tags

How fascinating it has been these last two days to go through this blog adding on labels or tags to each post, giving a signpost to what is contained within. It's been fascinating reading snippets of so many of these postings, seeing what I was doing, and more importantly, seeing how I was experiencing things throughout these years.

And fascinating indeed to see which labels come up most frequently in my posts. That clearly gives some indication of the notions that I am particularly interested in in my life - those things that I care about and wish to express here.

It's almost like a league-table of what my life is about! (the league table is over on the right side, if you wish to see)

As if a mirror has been held up, and suddenly revealed my life, in all its (in)glory!

Funny old thing, blogging ....

No comments: